The analysis experts
Our asbestos survey and monitoring team is supported by our own in-house bulk identification laboratory. Vega holds UKAS accreditation for identification of asbestos in bulk materials.
Our asbestos analysts are qualified to BOHS P401 Identification of Asbestos in Bulk Samples and enable us to provide a rapid identification if results are time critical.
Our analysts can complete many procedures including:
- Asbestos identification (UKAS accredited)
- ACM water absorption testing
- ACM classification and categorisation
- Airborne solvent vapour exposure measurement
- Exposure to inhalable and respirable dust by gravimetric determination
We participate in the HSE Asbestos in Material Scheme (AIMS). This provides further independent assessment of the quality of our bulk asbestos identification.