The cleanroom validation experts.
Air quality in cleanrooms and serviceability of clean air devices is critical in many areas of work including the process and manufacture of pharmaceutical products, food, life science research and communication and laser technologies.
Our cleanroom team is comprised of professionally qualified and experienced engineers and registered occupational hygienists who are able to validate and service a wide range of cleanroom environments and devices to ISO 14644-1:2015 and cGMP.
Field technicians are given extensive on-the-job training and regular in-house re-training, under the guidance of our Quality Manager and Technical Director, forming an integral part of our quality scheme.
To ensure your cleanrooms are appropriately validated you should ensure that all contractors and their staff are appropriately qualified and experienced to undertake the required validation testing.
CTCB-I (Cleanroom Testing and Certification Board â€“ International) provides training and examination in the field of cleanroom testing, through courses accredited by the ICEB (International Cleanroom Education Board). Vega believes that it is essential to provide our clients with independent verification of our staffâ€™s abilities and we invest both time and resources in our staff to achieve CTCB-I certification (professional grade) and in the maintenance of our UKAS accreditation for Airborne Particle Count Classification Testing and Filter Installation Leak Testing.
Consultancy services include:
- Filter integrity testing (DOP testing) (UKAS accredited)
- Sampling for airborne particles (UKAS accredited)
- Airflow – Differential Pressures
- Airflow – Volumes and Air Change rates
- Airflow – Uniformity analysis
- Airflow – Visualisation display analysis
Our range of clean air equipment servicing includes:
- HEPA filter inspection and replacement
- Carbon Filter saturation cabinet tests
- Powder Control Booths
- Downflow and Containment Booths
- Extract air cabinets
- Air Handling Unit filters
- Safety cabinets
- Fume Cupboards and Microbiological Safety Cabinets
- Clean Air Workstations
- Vertical Laminar Flow Modules
- C.O.S.H.H./L.E.V. checks
- Operating Theatre filtered flow systems
- Dust Extractor Units
- Testing of H-Type vacuum equipment to BS5415