The water hygiene experts.
Vega’s team of facilities managers and occupational hygienists are qualified, trained and experienced in providing assessments and solutions to legionella control in hot and cold water systems and undertake the following services:
- Risk Assessments in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8: The Control of Legionella bacteria in water systems.
- Included within a risk assessment would be an Asset Register and a Water System Schematic if no existing documents can be located.
- A written scheme outlining the appropriate control measures to be included in the maintenance programme.
- Audits of existing risk assessments and written schemes.
- Remedial work specifications and project management.
- Water sampling and evaluation of contaminants.
CertificationAll our water hygiene technicians hold a BOHS certification to P901 – Legionella-Management and Control of Building Hot and Cold Water Services
Vega is an independent consultancy and is not linked commercially to any engineering contractor, ensuring an unbiased consultancy on your water system.The above services are outisde the scope of UKAS Accreditation held by VEGA.